April 21, 2018
Bike Route for Triathlon
Run Route for Triathlon
- The bike takes place after the swimming and running. The only transition is between swim and run. The bike starts with interval starts beginning at 10:30 am
- Race package pickup for the event is at the PotashCorp Civic Centre for the full week before. Bike check details to be confirmed.
- The swim and the run both start and finish from the PotashCorp Civic Centre.
- The bike starts from O'Connell Park which is within 400 meters of the finish line at the Sussex Legion.
8am 750 meter swim, 5K run TRIATHLON
8am 750 meter swim SWIM
8am 750 meter swim. 5K run, RELAY
9am 200 to 500 meter swim, KID SWIM
9am 750 meter swim, 5K run SWIM RUN
9am 5K RUN
1030am 20K bike BIKE, SWIM BIKE, RUN BIKE, TRIATHLON
1030am forward Join us at the Legion for awards and good times!!
Special Notes & Individual Leg Info
- Any of the legs can be done individually and results will be compiled for each event for individual placing.
- The relay only has one transition like the overall event and that is between the swim and the run. All bike leg participants will have interval starts beginning at 10:30 am.
Awards start at approximately noon at the PotashCorp Civic Centre. Check back here as we confirm prizes!!